Discussion The King's Navy

thehappybub

Wanted Pirate
Just noticed a game master recruiting for a guild The King's Navy and offering some kind of redeem code for joining.

Cool, but also I feel like that's an unfair recruitment advantage lol...

Ye sound like a proper pirate matey. One unwilling to give up their freedom for the crowns lies. Fret not Baldwin’s growing army, the pirates of the Caribbean will give em what’s coming soon enough

Don't join them. They may seem fine on the surface but outside the game, some are extremely malicious and discriminatory, and the leadership hasn’t handled it yet.

EDIT: Looks like the situation has been resolved, but just remember to be good to each other out there. No one needs to get hurt.

Last edited:
Do players lose their redeem code item if they join and redeem the code and then leave? Seems pretty dumb to offer a code even though you can leave the guild.

Don't join them. They may seem fine on the surface but outside the game, they're extremely malicious and discriminatory, and the leadership hasn’t handled it yet.

EDIT: Looks like the situation has been resolved, but just remember to be good to each other out there. No one needs to get hurt.

I am the Guildmaster of The King's Navy, we had issues with players brought in directly by Major General Baldwin, and we have resolved those issues. I apologize on behalf of their antics and look forward to maintaining respect with all of my members! Thank you for you sentiment.

Last edited:
Back