The Legend of John Yellowrat

John Yellowrat

Notorious Pirate
Okay so this isn't a "story", rather a synopsis of a movie script I am writing called The Legend of John Yellowrat

It is going to be a 7-part saga, yes 7 parts... I guess I was feeling creative.

Here is a brief rundown. (as you can see I am basing the movies around in game events in POTCO, roughly)
This is a very rough outline, feel free to give suggestions! :)

John Yellowrat and Rudy Sunstar must defeat Jolly Roger.

1. Jolly Roger's secrets - Yellowrat searches for a mystical book containing dark secrets about Jolly Roger.

2. The Black Tiger - Yellowrat attempts to recover his beloved ship, The Black Tiger from the hands of Jolly Roger. (Black Pearl story quest)

3. Raven's Cove - Yellowrat discovers the place where the powerful Cursed Blades are rumored to be hidden. (Raven's Cove quest pt. 1)

4. El Patron - Yellowrat searches for El Patron's ancient horde of Cursed Blades. (Raven's Cove quest pt. 2)

5. Casa De Muertos - Yellowrat discovers that the Cursed Blades have already been found by the infamous pirate guild known as Casa De Muertos. (Curse of the Muertos Moon Event)

6. Sea Offensive - The Navy and EITC attempt to hunt down Yellowrat for crimes against the empire, and to acquire the blades of El Patron. (Treasure Fleets)

7. War of Blades - The final battle between Good and Evil. (Invasions)

Back