The Legend of Zelda

Bill Gunflint

Buccaneer
Since no one has made a real thread of the Actual games I guess i will. I am in love with the Legend of Zelda, especially Ocarina of time. I have been playing since age of Five and am now 14. who else is in love with the 25 Year old Legend? :D!!

Attachments

• golden.jpg
    golden.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 93
Same, except I have a +2 year difference... Zelda never gets old for me. I still have my N64 and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... couldn't really beat them when I was 4 even with my parents' help, but now I'm 16 and I just finished 3ds Master Quest blindly with ease. (blindly as in no guides, and no experiance). There are games that just won't die in my chilidish spirit... I've beaten OOT, MM, original Zelda, Link to the past, four swords, oracle of seasons/ages, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks (terrible Zelda games IMO), Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.

I love Legend of Zelda! Ive been playing this game since I was 4 and still am at 17 (almost 18) years old. Zelda is a classic like Mario or D.K., ya gotta love it ^_^

An ex's mom...Mom! played Zelda. Not just kinda, she said she's played all the Zelda games, buying whatever platform they were on. No idea if that counts Game Boy Zelda:Links Awakening lol, but I always thought that was so cool. I think I only saw her mom playing Majora's Mask once. I've only played Links Awakening myself, I'm more or less a Playstation guy so don't have the platforms Zelda games are on.

~Etar1pAI

hell ya. i love Zelda. When i got skyward Sword i wasnt excpecting a good game because of how much has changed. but when i started playing, I WAS HOOKED. i didnt get on Potco for a month. seriously its second best in my eyes. First is always Oot

Back