Blog Post THE MUERTOS MOON RETURNS

Seahawk

Site Founder
DL_SN6YV4AIvs76.jpg:large

Ahoy there!

Ye best be ready to dance and get possessed. Halloween is almost here!

In order to get festivities rollin’, we’ve added some nice features to the game for ye to enjoy. As of tonight, the zombie emote will be available. All ye gotta do is grab yer dancin’ shoes and type /zombie. It will be available only until October 15th, but it will be makin’ a return for Halloween later this month!

But wait, there’s more! Startin’ tonight, on this accursed Friday the 13th, the Muertos Moon will be up in the sky shinin’ down on all of the Caribbean. Yer friends will turn to foes! But don’t ye worry, it won’t last too long. The Muertos Moon will be gone around at 11:59PM EDT on October 15th. Although, just like the emote, ye won’t be seein’ the last of it...

We understand that some players may not want to take part in the Muertos Moon event to keep their friendships intact, which is why we will be providin’ safe districts where the curse won't be takin’ effect.
These districts will be: Aventurado, Ladrones, Nocivo, and Sabada.

That’s all for now, mates. Make sure to polish yer shoes and yer sword! And don’t forget, the zombie outfit "Garb of the Undead" be for sale at Peddlers ‘til the end of the month!

I love the Muertos Moon (even if I die really quickly haha)! Glad to see it's back!

I know not everyone feels the same way though, so it's nice to see there are safe oceans for people not wanting to participate in the curse. That's really considerate of the developers and just goes to show that they do listen to the community.

Edit: And you know, now that I think about it, Disney didn't have that same kind of consideration when they ran the Curse during POTCO. So it's REALLY nice to see.

Last edited:
Back