Loot The Race to 1000 Haunted Bones & Discussion!

Would you like Haunted Bones cleared from your inventory every year?

• Yes! - Make Bones a competitive yearly sport!

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No! - I wanna keep my Haunted Bones!

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
So far I've collected exactly 380 (Due to buying all 3 new famed) - Was hoping to see if someone had reached 1000 Haunted Bones yet? Also, if we could make it a community race! >:D

I really love the addition for Haunted Bones because they have a very "Sporty" behavior to them. They are not quite as rare as FAMED but not as common as BRIGHTS so they are a good consistent flow. Really love the addition of them besides just trading! :D

This begs the question, should Small, Large, and Haunted Bones be reset yearly?
latest

Well, Charles, I just don't know how to respond to your poll. You bring up great points but the decision on whether to reset or not would have to be based on what future plans there are for the bones, of which I know nothing about. Will bones no longer be lootable when Hollowed Woods closes? Are there plans to make other items purchasable with bones? I also suspect that some pirates will feel a bit put out loosing them since that was not announced at the beginning of the event, they are likely thinking they can save them till next year and then get the item they'er saving for more easily next time. This is Beta so it's not a surprise that sudden game changing developments happen but it's clearly best to outline all the nuances of an event before it starts and not near the end or after it's over.

I think you have to be part of forum or tlopo elite to get so many , still looting caverns and very nil , lucky to have 40 let alone over 100 so it must be !!!

I only currently have 15. After the code was released.

I would not find it fair for all my bones to be lost just because I don't loot for 8 hours strait every single day.

It was a hassle just to get 5, and I need 50 for the doll and the staff. Think about the people who aren't as lucky or as devoted as you.

I voted No. However, I am hoping that there will be new content released with HW next season it comes out. In that case, I could see where a reset could even the playing field. But at the same time I see how saving them in the inventory would allow not as active members to still participate.

Merry Christmas Charles... I was wondering where you were hadn't seen you around for a while:D

How on earth did you find so many, I don't think I'll be able to find enough before it closes to get a staff, I've only got 18 and only managed to find 3 myself in The Cursed Caverns.

Do you think it makes a difference what weapon you use? Or is it because my staff, or doll isn't at 30? I've been using staff, sword and grenade while trying to find them but usually 2 or 3 hours brings nothing, could it be if I loot longer it would help any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as there's only one day left Arrr! I so want one of those staffs!;)
:pirate ship:

Back