Recruiting The Redemption Guild - Become a Redeemer

MisterMaverick

Swashbuckler
- BY DECLARATION OF REEGAN IVAN BARTHOLOMEW -

OPEN TO ALL SWASHBUCKLERS

A word from yours truly...
Ahoy there! Welcome to me cause, ye may have heard about me, I was bound to the gallows, no way out except one chance I had: The Fool's Chance. Ye see, Port Royal's Justice System requires one last stage of law-abiding-ness before the guilty wrong-doer meets a cruel fate in the courtyard of Fort Charles, The Last Calling. The Last Calling is a requirement of law, if it ain't followed then the accuser is going to meet the same fate as the wrong-doer, the Calling gives yerself a chance to defend ye-self from facing the gallows, that be why people call it a Fool's Chance, because not many that face this live to tell the tale.

But I be a smart one, when me Calling came I was hauled out me cell and dragged to the gallows. A small stand was sittin' a-perched on the wooden flooring in front of the gallows, I had to use me wit, find a way to squeeze me-self out of this here tight spot and I did. A small, horse-drawn ammunition wagon was goin' by, stocked to the brim with gunpowder, right near to it's path: a flaming, free-standing torch. I took the chance, broke free of me captors, rammed straight into the torch and sprinted straight towards the cliff's edge, all while wearing handcuffs! I managed to clear a path for me self, knocking many soldiers senseless whilst I sprinted, hearing a loud explosion behind me, I dived off the cliff and into the sea below. Luckily the salt water was enough for me wiggle off the handcuffs and I made way towards the wildlands of Port Royal. I stowed away on a passing fishing vessel heading to Tortuga and now I am here, pig-drunk with a merry smile on me face. The Faithful Bride Tavern be a faithful one indeed!

Anyways, story aside, ye want to hear about me cause, don't ye?
It be called The Redemption, a guild that promises to let pirates rule the seas once again whilst redeemin' ourselves for letting our enemies reign their terror on the high seas during our sudden disappearance.

The Redemption Guild is Now Recruiting!
Simply reply to me thread, include the words "Aye, I be in" to claim yer place.

Remember about your position, a guild meet-up will be arranged once The Legend Of Pirates Online has launched into Open Beta. More information about this matter will be announced soon.

Last edited:
Back