The Tale of Samuel Calicoswain

CHAPTER ONE
“Aren’t you a sight?” said a voice. I opened my eyes and saw a face right in my face. “You look how I feel, mate.” said the voice sympathetically. The man’s breath smelled of rum -- and nothing else it seemed. I glanced around me and realized I was in jail then I looked the guy over. Red Band, dark circles around the eyes, puffy sleeves… I thought. That’s all I needed to know, this man was the notorious Captain Jack Sparrow.

“Here some of these may fit.” He tossed me a pile of clothes. I put them on. A Swabbie’s Jacket, a plain cotton short-sleeve shirt, a box belt and a pair of dark brown cotton trousers with some wallop boots. After I got dressed, Jack nodded approvingly. “Now it is time to make our sortie, as in exit, as in leave, as in NOW!” He kicked the door and it swung open with an oily creak.

“That’s not thunder, mate, and if I were you I’d get out of range of those cannons.” he told me and quickly left. I was going to thank him but as I tried to follow him, he was gone. I opened the door of the jail and went outside to see if there was a way of this rock.Ignore the links... not supposed to be there. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back