Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hector wargull

Site Founder
Okay, lets try this again.
Chapter 1
Waves crashed on a still beach. A gull landed on a strange object. it pecked at it curiously. The object moved! The shape took the form of an 19 or 20 year old young man. He staggered upright, then walked toward the nearest building. It was the local tavern. He reached the door, then collapsed into the tavern's main room. The bar tender leaped over his stand and put the young man on a table. The young man had suffered serious wounds. A slash on his face, a cut on his side, and multiple other small cuts and bruises. However, He was breathing! A few seconds later, he opened his eyes. The Bar Keeper jumped back in surprise. The young man's eyes were bright gold, in contrast his hair was dark black. He said" Where am I?" The bar keeper replied" Tortuga's inn." The young man whispered something under his breath and then stood up. instead of falling over, he kept his feet and walked out the door. the bar keeper started" what the- and then was cut off by the slamming door

if people are wondering why i am restarting my story is because my new idea is 10 times better then the old one. even my title can give something away

Chapter 2
The young man heard a voice, faint and tugging at his mind" Come to the swamp, you have t'ings you must do." the young man started toward the swamp after hard thinking. When he arrived, a strange woman was there. she was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. She spoke" Hello Asgial. Wait, your Drail aren't you?" The young man said" Yes i'm Drail. But there is no Asgial." Tia Dalma said half to herself" Asgial is in there, but buried deep. then Tia said to Drail" You need to defeat the light." Drail said" i will happily blot out any light in this world." Tia Dalma said"you will understand what light to destroy. But you will need a weapon. Drail looked at a rusty cutlass at his side, then Tia said angrily" That might help but it won't be enough, you need this." she said has she gave him an old bag. Drail said" The weapon I need is this sack?" Tia said very angrily" It's inside the sack." Drail looked in the sack. There was an old frock coat, a rusty pistol, a fighting dagger, and a statue. Drail grabbed the coat and put it on. It had strange sleeves in it. He wondered why they were there for a moment. He put the pistol and dagger in his belt. He looked at the statue. Tia said" His name is hyami-hyamo. It means good and evil. He will reflect your personality.

Back