The TLOPO Chronicle!

River

Wanted Pirate
Hey guys! So after the recent little battle that has been going on (not gonna go into detail) I figured that I might help step in. I have decided to help spread the word about TLOPO and create a new YouTube channel called The TLOPO Chronicle! I will upload regularly when more updates for TLOPO roll out. So hey, what are you doing just sittin' around?!?! Go take a look at the nice little trailer I have set up for it! DISCLAIMER: This is not anything official from TLOPO. This was my idea with my own videos.

The TLOPO Chronicle: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiTkeM_ngPWFes7sYVCS3sg

Well, I do know that soon the winners will be announced for the alpha key contest which is in a few days. So maybe then or earlier if an update happens to come out.
Well, I'm not too concerned about the Alpha Key Contest, and I don't have a YouTube account to help you with views and likes, but I'll be sure to view your stuff.

Are you basically doing what Johnny used to do?

Wait so is the only thing that's been worked on is Sailing? I don't have much updates due to the fact that Johnny doesn't upload much, and all of the tlopo Instagram accounts never post at all.

Wait so is the only thing that's been worked on is Sailing? I don't have much updates due to the fact that Johnny doesn't upload much, and all of the tlopo Instagram accounts never post at all.
Yes, they are working on it, along with the whole rest of the game. There are still a ton of glitches with sailing though.

Currently...

• All islands are available (Caves included)
  • Fishing and potions work great (Legendary fish excluded)
  • Tattoos are available
  • Clothing is available
  • Sailing is available with the 3 basic ship types (Boarding permissions included)
  • Blackjack is available
  • Crews are available
  • The "friend" system is available
  • You can make 6 pirates instead of 4
  • Various holiday events (such as April Fools, Christmas, etc.) have taken place with decorations, fireworks and the like.
  • Ship repair is available
  • Custom game options are available such as an FPS meter, choice between new/old loading screen, and choice of a "fancy" sky dome.
  • The Make-A-Pirate system has multiple cut-scenes (Although is not complete)
  • Peddlers have offered various clothing sets
Sailing is definitely not all that's been worked on. A good portion of what has been worked on we don't physically see in the game, giving the illusion that not much has been done. I'm not saying what's available right now is in perfect working condition either. There are plenty of bugs to work through as you would expect with any game. Check out a bit more of whats happening behind the scenes here.

There is much more just on the horizon, and hints are all around if you're willing to look for them! ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My apologies, as the latter was a bit off topic. Best wishes for the TLOPO Chronicle, @River! I'll be sure to check it out.
:piratedance:

Sounds great! But, is there an expected release date, or are you guys just releasing when its finished?

Sounds great! But, is there an expected release date, or are you guys just releasing when its finished?
Currently there are no set dates, but you can expect a beta phase (closed and/or open) before the official full release.

P.S. If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me so we don't distract from the original purpose of this thread. :)

You have your first subscriber :) and it is me :D

Good luck with the videos dude, I will be watching :p

Back