BenzansaleenS7s

Honorable Pirate
The Beach Assault

July 1st, 1812
Northern, Southern, and Eastern beaches, Raven Cove
Coordinates: 8628892
Secret name: Venus

A Danger Close story of the War of 1812
"If you exist in the world, some wish to rule your life. And others wish to take it."

A peaceful morning on Raven's Cove, with its daily unique trading system and constant cargo ships. A small wind came over the island, a land of greatness, skill, and power. As one of the second leading most productive mining industries in the Carribean it is wealthy with silver, gold, ore, platinum, oil, and zinc.
"In 1862 while we were camping out on the island of Raven Cove we came across some dead people which looked as if they were killed by something large. We kept going further to find out what it was til we were on the highest peak of the Eastern side of Raven's Cove. We saw nothing at first but then suddenly we immediately saw an entire fleet of massive ships. We saw their sails which had the sign of a Confederate flag of Confederate army of the Americas. We saw it start to fire. All mayhem broke out! My name was Tommy Baldwin (Venus), and i was there."

Silas! Silas! The island is under attack! Get to the fishing outpost and get ready there! They went to the fishing outpost across the bridge and were ready. Silas, hiding behind a rock, rifle in hand, was ready. I was behind some cargo boxes also with a rifle. We were to hold off as many as we could so our army of 300 could prepare and get loaded.

Still in position we watched as a good 20+ foot mobiles came running past us like a riot. They seemed to be sending in groups at a time so we followed the first 20. Just as we were about to start the fight, it seemed as if the fight had already started when a large sum of our men just went into a massive banzai charge at them. Still not noticed we tried to go off to the ledge overlooking the fishing outpost. We set up and started firing down upon them. Our men fighting very bravely, they were holding onto the beaches quite well.

Everything seemed to be going just fine for our men until suddenly they started wheeling up cannons! Cannons! Someone shouted. Then our men broke into a downright insane blob of people. Everyone running in different directions as cannon balls were exploding everywhere. Rocks above them were falling down. Silas and I were doing everything we could but it wasn't enough. After a moment Silas saw barrel's of powder on the ends of the bridge. "Shoot those barrels!" he shouted. Then, 1 shot later, the whole bridge and the men who were on it were gone.

The Confederates still kept coming from the other beaches. While we were still shooting at the people near the remainings of the Fishing Outpost, someone came up behind us and shot me in the arm. Immediately Silas was on his feet wrestling with the man, still wrestling and then Silas threw him off the ledge. As I got up still able to wield a single rifle, there were more coming our way. We fought our way back down to the town. Our men, starting to crumble, was down to about 75 left as the Confederates have amazingly numbered over 10000. As they kept closing in on the surviving parts of the island, we had to fall back and retreat to the 200 ft. bridge that crossed nearly a 1/4 of the island. Deeply distress by all that has happened, we kept fighting. The Confederates down to about 4,000 men left were still coming.

Grenade take cover! At that moment, the bridge split into 2 with only a rope hanging across the 2 ledges. The Confederates, not able to get to the surviving 60 Raven Cove men, went on and burned everything. Over the next day, 47 of the 60 men died of starvation because there was no way back to the town without the bridge. We kept together and tried to find a way out, until we thought of an idea. "Use the grenades to blast through this rock! We are right above the mines in which we keep food!"

We blasted through the rock and had a feast. These mines were only able to be gotten to by crossing the bridge luckily. As a result the confederates left the island 3 days later, and we had used a rope to get back down to surface level. As we walked through the remains of the island, nothing stood.

As a result, The confederates took over $60,000 of resources, in which in 2011 would equal around $35 Million. The Confederates had suffered many casualties resulting up to 7500.

A Danger Close production : The War of 1812

This story seems really familiar. Kinda reminds me of this war movie that I can't think of right now

I dont know why but It gives me the Idea to create a story about Confederate and Unions soldiers battleing a zombie pandemic.

I need to stop playing those zombie games.....

Back