Discussion this is about the problem with the confusen with tlopo and another remake

miafff

Swashbuckler
another remake also known as piratesonlineRewritten was anouced in 2013 shortly after potco also known as pirates of the carrribean online but another remake and tlopo are not the same game another remake was a project manged by jacob and tlopo is a project manged by johnnydapirate yes tlopo and another remake merged but most of the another remake stafff are no longer around to help also this was started all over again tlopo has only been in alpha for a year in sep

For those who might possibly still be confused about Pirates Online Rewritten and The Legend of Pirates Online. Although it's pretty unlikely, given that most the community is pretty well aware, you could've probably gone a nicer way about telling him that.
I don't think he meant it in a rude way.

@miafff, another remake developers merged with TLOPO developers and they are working together. TLOPO is the only game they are working on.

Just to further clarify, in the last few months of another remake's existence it was just Mike and I developing; any and all people previously involved in the project were gone by then. We and the TLOPO team made a mutual decision to merge our much smaller team into theirs, since we felt that would give us the best chance of pulling off a remake.

I didn't find this thread "rude" really, other than some of the responses posted in it. Back in the day another remake didn't get much coverage here on PF, so maybe some of the later subscribers here are unclear of its history.

In any case, the combination of the two teams is working out as well as we'd hoped; we've made great strides in bringing back the great game we all love! :)

another remake also known as piratesonlineRewritten was anouced in 2013 shortly after potco also known as pirates of the carrribean online but another remake and tlopo are not the same game another remake was a project manged by jacob and tlopo is a project manged by johnnydapirate yes tlopo and another remake merged but most of the another remake stafff are no longer around to help also this was started all over again tlopo has only been in alpha for a year in sep
run on sentence/10

Just to further clarify, in the last few months of another remake's existence it was just Mike and I developing; any and all people previously involved in the project were gone by then. We and the TLOPO team made a mutual decision to merge our much smaller team into theirs, since we felt that would give us the best chance of pulling off a remake.

I didn't find this thread "rude" really, other than some of the responses posted in it. Back in the day another remake didn't get much coverage here on PF, so maybe some of the later subscribers here are unclear of its history.

In any case, the combination of the two teams is working out as well as we'd hoped; we've made great strides in bringing back the great game we all love! :)
i thought vector was with the another remake team? did he leave then come back with tlopo? or did he leave another remake for tlopo earlier

Back