Thunderspine In Action and Stats

anyone who doesnt like that epic legendaryness must be anti legendary
plz correct me if i am mistaken but doesnt that mean ur anti legendary if someone pulled one on u durring a pvp match and was using its epicness on u because i would rather have the epicness working with me and not against me oh and the epic legendaryness is only as epic as the legendary person who wields it yea im talking to all u ppl who cant set ur skills up right and arent legendary like me XD i mean come on just look at my name its got epic all over it

plz correct me if i am mistaken but doesnt that mean ur anti legendary if someone pulled one on u durring a pvp match and was using its epicness on u because i would rather have the epicness working with me and not against me oh and the epic legendaryness is only as epic as the legendary person who wields it yea im talking to all u ppl who cant set ur skills up right and arent legendary like me XD i mean come on just look at my name its got epic all over it
i have no idea what you just said 0_0

Whenever I announce that I got a new weapon, people on my channel are like
ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A THUNDERSPINE VIDEO!??!??!?!??
So I like have to do it, xD

Whenever I announce that I got a new weapon, people on my channel are like
ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A THUNDERSPINE VIDEO!??!??!?!??
So I like have to do it, xD
u dont have to do it nobody is forcing u to its like the law can you go against it yes u can is it wise no its not dont lie we all know u like to brag about it XD i would too if i go one (IK I WONT)

I have found 2 emerald curses 1 el patron's lost sword and 2 silver freezes :p
Screen_shot_2011-01-22_at_5.35.15_PM.png

Back