Time Slots

Lucario227

Dockworker
Note: I am not here to complain about the timeslots.

Let me tell you how my Friday went. I reserved a slot for 10:00 PM. I wait until 10 only to find out that there is a update and I have to wait. 1 hour later it comes back up, the next hour is spent trying to actually get into the game. About 1 hour of total gametime.

Now for Saturday! I reserve a slot for 3PM. Another update at EXACTLY 3PM. Not knowing how long it will take, I go to change my reservation. But I can't see what slots are open unless I cancel my 3PM reservation. I do so, only to find out the next available time is 10PM and my 3PM slot is lost.

Please, let there be an option to see what timeslots are available without cancelling my reservation... I was anticipating my 3 hours only to have it crushed :(

I'm so sorry the timing has been very unfortunate for you. That is a good suggestion and I hope the TLOPO staff take a look at that as it would be a good idea in my opinion.

On the plus side, the down time is necessary to update the game as important crashes and bugs are fixed so that when you do play, you will have the best experience possible.

I'm so sorry the timing has been very unfortunate for you. That is a good suggestion and I hope the TLOPO staff take a look at that as it would be a good idea in my opinion.

On the plus side, the down time is necessary to update the game as important crashes and bugs are fixed so that when you do play, you will have the best experience possible.

Hopefully 10PM goes better, I loved this game as a kid and I've waited so long for this game :)

I was actually thinking about this earlier. I had a few friends who missed their reservations due to the updates and I definitely think there should be a system for that. Time should be rewarded if there is downtime because of an update. Updates are no doubt important, but I think there should be a system to give back to the players who miss their time because of them :) The team is still doing insanely amazing work, keep it up!

Back