Screenshots TLOPO Beta - Famed+ Legendary + Bright Loot

while at school part 2
Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 10.44.27 AM.png

Welp! Got this again for the 3rd time 2 nights ago. Then I get on about an hour ago, go talk with my friends a few, then think "Fishing or Sailing?" Hmm... Fishing... 2nd fish in I get the top attack Doll... OKAY! :D Lol!

Screenshot (111).png
Screenshot (109).png

Some loot from tonight so far! Glad I went fishing again, got the Broadsword Variant tonight! :D Wanted it more than the Cutlass and Sabre variants! Now I've owned all 3.

Screenshot (113).png
Screenshot (114).png
Screenshot (115).png
Screenshot (116).png

Ok, I know this is not Famed, but why are these all of a sudden popping up? Never seen these before 1.3.9. Did these get added recently or were they glitched and could never get em, or were they just super rare before? this is the 3rd different one to come out of no where.

Screenshot (117).png

Ok, I know this is not Famed, but why are these all of a sudden popping up? Never seen these before 1.3.9. Did these get added recently or were they glitched and could never get em, or were they just super rare before? this is the 3rd different one to come out of no where.

View attachment 80389
Looting doesn't work that way. Either it was luck, or you've just been leveling sailing

Back