tlopo.com inaccessable?

Kevrock

Buccaneer
If you end up releasing this amazing game when will be the release date, it was one of the best games I have ever played and I love the idea that it's coming back. #favorite game

Hello, It has come to my mind that the website has been down for a loooooooooooong time. When will the website be back, or is it gone for good?

They currently do not know when the site will be back up, although it will be back up eventually
Alright thank you for the reply, whos the one hosting the website?

So it seems they dont know when the website will be back up.
They currently do not know when the site will be back up, although it will be back up eventually

the webserver is back up

The website is back up :D

Some mod of the forums meged my thread with this thread so dont worry about all the post ive made in a row

Last edited by a moderator:
Some mod of the forums meged my thread with this thread so dont worry about all the post ive made in a row
Fixed ;)

Also, I typed in the address for tlopo.com into a few websites that apparently look up the host, and they all say Cloudfare. I'm not sure if that's because the DDoS defenses are up or if that's actually the host :p

With my knowledge of webservers cloudflare is a ddosing protection system (that sucks in my opinion). The cloudflare checks the user ips and check other websites that have cloudflare to see if that user was banned from that site by ddosing, hacking, etc.

With my knowledge of webservers cloudflare is a ddosing protection system (that sucks in my opinion). The cloudflare checks the user ips and check other websites that have cloudflare to see if that user was banned from that site by ddosing, hacking, etc.
That's how I understand it as well. Not a fan either.

Do you have any suggestions for alternatives?

Thanks!

Christofosho

Back