Discussion Tlopo Performance and stability

Seawalkers

Buccaneer
While Tlopo is an amazing recreation of POTCO it obviously needs work still. Me personally, I feel like stability and overall performance should be a key focus this summer. I love the game, but it's honestly a bummer trying to fight populated bosses, do invasions, or sometimes even just running through a populated area and be pulled down by huge amounts of lag and freezing. It's very rare that I get more than 10 fps. And while I understand that developers may not have funding like Disney did, it's very frustrating playing the game in its current state and just dragging along with lag. Hopefully, this is a resolved problem sooner rather than later. What's your thoughts on it? What have your experiences been like?

And lets not forget about the occasional Crashing, although from my experience recently this doesn't occur nearly as much as it did 6 months ago. But no one ever wants there game to crash. While I know it has been improved, I hope to see even more progress on these points.

I feel that...
  1. With the summer now here, the issues of instability, lag, and performance will likely each be addressed (the pyperroni '64' bit move and change will hopefully help)
  2. Things will come together at some point or, not at all (which is all the more 'reason' to encourage the devs and to be appreciative towards any challenge they defeat)

Back