Discussion TLOPO RolePlay

James Goldtimbers

Pirate Apprentice
Hello we are the British Empire and Nation roleplay looking for new Tlopo members to fill our ranks for the game's release and open beta! Join The British Navy or East India Trading company, as well as many other nations to choose from or rule! For any questions PM me if you want to know more info or would like to join our wikia community!
Note: We are a more open community for chat policies and communication and limit restrictions.

I was never involved in roleplay. Does it require anything specific in-game, or is it just specific activities ya'll do?

I DO like the sound of free healthcare, paying for it out-of-pocket is such a nuisance! :D

I was never involved in roleplay. Does it require anything specific in-game, or is it just specific activities ya'll do?

I DO like the sound of free healthcare, paying for it out-of-pocket is such a nuisance! :D
The only thing that you really need when roleplaying is your imagination :) However, it's always fun to get your friends involved and face off against another guild based of, say, Great Britain. The way wars, a very big part of our roleplay, and such are carried out is through activities such as SvS which would be a case where you would be fighting over a piece of territory which doesn't have to be limited to the game map.

P O L S K A
tumblr_mla1j7KUOC1rs1xsxo1_500.jpg

Back