TLOPO Suggestion

Heya!

Would it be possible to add loot to fishing like it used to be in POTCO? It doesn't require AI like adding enemies would. And it would keep all us Alpha players busy (and extremely happy ;) ) by giving us something to work on that is fun and has no end (like mastering potions and fishing has an end).

Just an idea :)
they are probably working on it, im sure it is possible

Alpha isn't supposed to be a fun gaming time haha, it's about finding bugs and reporting them.

I'm sure they'll release it eventually, but I'd rather have the devs working on enemies, sailing, quests, etc. than putting little things like this into the game at the moment :)

Alpha isn't supposed to be a fun gaming time haha, it's about finding bugs and reporting them.

I'm sure they'll release it eventually, but I'd rather have the devs working on enemies, sailing, quests, etc. than putting little things like this into the game at the moment :)
well we need something to test, cant say to not add anything because it is for testing then we have nothing to test.

I'm just saying I personally think they should put the big details first ;)
The bigger the update, the more testing required. There's a lot more that can go wrong with large updates. That's partially why most of up the updates so far have been minigames and such, because they're smaller and more manageable. Once the game is more stable it would make sense to add bigger features but until that point, a large addition could cause a lot of problems.

Back