Tortuga loading screen 100%

Drew

Honorable Pirate
I can get into the screen where I choose my pirate just fine, but as soon as I try to join the game the Tortuga loading screen gets stuck at 95-100% every single time. I've tried 20+ times now to log in with 0 success. Also, the one time when I actually got into the game my screen froze instantly. Right now the game is basically unplayable for me.

Attachments

• 100% glitch.PNG
    100% glitch.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 139
Same happening with Port Royal. Exactly same problem.

Edit: just tried playing with another pirate, didn't work

Going to try and create a new pirate to see if it loads.

Same happening with Port Royal. Exactly same problem.

Edit: just tried playing with another pirate, didn't work

Going to try and create a new pirate to see if it loads.
I just tried to create a new pirate and crashed immediately and didn't even save my new pirate.

is the Tortuga problem also affecting Thieves Den? I can load into Tortuga and Wildwoods just fine, but once I try to go to TD, my game either, crashes, gets a black screen or just get stuck on the TD loading screen. Been trying to go in since 11 last night.

is the Tortuga problem also affecting Thieves Den? I can load into Tortuga and Wildwoods just fine, but once I try to go to TD, my game either, crashes, gets a black screen or just get stuck on the TD loading screen. Been trying to go in since 11 last night.
I've heard that they are currently having server issues. They're working on it as we speak.

I'm having issues with this infinite loading screen too.

I have attached my logs below if any dev is watching.

Attachments

• tlopo-161217_191127.log
    6.3 KB · Views: 85
Back