Blog Post Twelve Days: New Winter Chests!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Twelve Days: New Winter Chests!
Posted by Nikolaus Frost

News Post Image

Ahoy!

On the 6th Day of Celebration, the Brethren Court Gave to me... Festive Loot Designs and Melodies!

Oh my, the festive atmosphere, truly wonderful isn’t it? To see all of you wonderful pirates enter the manor really brings a jolly smile to my face! I hope all of you have had an outstanding holiday experience so far!

Anyways, I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m writing to you. Well, let’s just say that us Frosts here have been messing around with some voodoo magic lately, you know, the sort of magic hocus-pocus that Tia Dalma practices. Our voodoo tricks have altered the loot found around in the Caribbean… making them very, well, festive-themed! As these treasured drops appear, you may even hear a festive jingle, or the sound of a wintery wind!

Unfortunately, I couldn’t enhance the loot that you pirates will receive. I know, I know, it’s the giving season, I REALLY tried to enhance the luck of all you pirates, but unfortunately, it couldn’t be done. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the festive loot around the Caribbean!

Happy holidays,

Nikolaus Frost

View this post on the TLOPO website

I just wanted to say I love the loot containers! They're so festive and warm the depths of my soul haha. Thanks guys, and I love the little jingle sound when you open them too!

I really like the Qol updates and like stuff like this, id love to see seasonal containers added for all of the events eventually. Little flavor updates like this really do alot to add to the personality of the game.

Out of curiosity were these freshly made this year or did they already exist within potco?

These were freshly made last year but had to be put on hold due to some personal emergencies a developer went through at the time. That's also why the 12 Days event was spotty last year.

We have Hollowed Woods containers ready for next year as well. Just need to get the sound effects setup. ;)

Back