Blog Post TWO YEARS OF TALES

@Mike Wass - Two (2) years is a lot of sacrifice for yourself and TLOPO developers to devote a significant amount of your own free-time towards seeing POTCO being remade.

Is TLOPO absolutely for certain it trusts it's own strategy towards not only appeasing TLOPO's own needs, wants, and desire but also everyone else within the community as well whom wishes to see TLOPO succeed?

Shamus ~

@Mike Wass - Two (2) years is a lot of sacrifice for yourself and TLOPO developers to devote a significant amount of your own free-time towards seeing POTCO being remade.

Is TLOPO absolutely for certain it trusts it's own strategy towards not only appeasing TLOPO's own needs, wants, and desire but also everyone else within the community as well whom wishes to see TLOPO succeed?

Shamus ~
@Mike Wass - I would like to write a thread and if you don't mind, would you please read it and then ponder and then not just tell me to simply play TLOPO. ;)

Congratulations again to TLOPO for reaching such an important mile-stone.:congrats1:

Everything is AWESOME!!! Great read Mike, thanks.

So happy and THANKFUL to you all @The Crew for the successful Database Migration, it sounded quiet difficult and potentially fraught with PERIL to me... had me scared!!!:eek:

WELL DONE! Can't wait to see all the new stuff and enjoy smooth sailing and lot's of plunder!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO!
(I remember, it seems like just the other day this was all just a twinkle in someones eyes)
:bow::happy::thumbsup::happy::bow:
:pirate ship:

Does this mean the Open Beta/Full Release is coming soon?

Last I heard was that they'll still have Beta codes after the re-open. Not sure when after that they'll have Open Beta. Full release will come after everything is working just right.

Does this mean the Open Beta/Full Release is coming soon?
YES. If you listen to the Developer Stream #8 you'll hear them say that when this update is released you will hardly need to book time slots as the capacity will be so much bigger that you'll be able to get a time slot almost straight away.

The Crew have their sights set on trying to do a full release in time for the new POC movie 26th May (but there is no guarantee that will work out) so there basically will be hardly any open Beta if at all, things are moving much faster now.:eek:
:pirate ship::sunny:

Last edited:
Back