Update :)

Been a hit or miss with various accounts. Some people can search them; lots of others can't, myself included.
EDITED.: OMG it works. Thanks Devs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I'm glad the grenade quest is working now, there's still a vexing issue for me. That is Adoria's Family, an outfit quest, which requires me to retrieve a shop application in Fort Dundee in a hidden container. However, I ran around the whole of Fort Dundee multiple times for several days now with apparently "nothing interesting" in every. single. container. Either I'm daft or it is still bugged.

Just did this Last night and There's 5 Crates yet I could Only get 3 Wire ! The 2 just said Nothing there ~! I went there 4 times , tried different server as well ! I Only know of 5 at the Fort , Unless others will count elsewhere ! Fort's Not enclosed so may try that route ! Done this quest about IDK , 30 times on Potco ! :(

While I'm glad the grenade quest is working now, there's still a vexing issue for me. That is Adoria's Family, an outfit quest, which requires me to retrieve a shop application in Fort Dundee in a hidden container. However, I ran around the whole of Fort Dundee multiple times for several days now with apparently "nothing interesting" in every. single. container. Either I'm daft or it is still bugged.
I first was thinking this was in the Office but found a note In my quest list that says " Barrel " ?

Last edited:
Back