Upgrade Spotlight: Skull & Bones! (04/18/12)

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Grim and determined, the dark Skull & Bones upgrade strikes mortal fear into your enemies’ hearts – and deadly Fury broadsides into their hulls.

skull-bones-prow.jpg

Skeletons have long been many Pirates’ symbol of choice, and this Level 4 upgrade doesn’t disappoint with her chilling array of bony embellishments.
skull-bones-deck.jpg

Focus on either the Armor or Cargo upgrade path,
then choose
Skull & Bones as yer Level 4 upgrade
:
skull-bones-icon.jpg

Yer looking to loot wood and metal materials from Bounty Hunters and Warships for this upgrade.

Bounty Hunters can carry regular materials such as pine, iron, and canvas. Warships can carry any material including the rare oak, steel, and silk materials.

Then boost yer Skull & Bones armor and Fury broadsides beyond deadly with the new
Level 5 & 6 upgrades

skull-bones-reverse.jpg

NOTE: Ship upgrades cannot be combined as you move from one upgrade path to another path. Your ship’s current attributes will change if you choose to downgrade to a previous step in the upgrade path.

Get to a Shipwright today, and scour the seas in the macabre Skull & Bones!

Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to fully upgrade your Medium Class and War Class ships!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/upgrade_spotlight_skull_bones

I am confused on what the point of these posts they keep posting is... Trying to advertise the upgrade?(unlikely) Making a suggestion or giving us an upgrade tip? (Unlikely and not really much of tips) Or are they stalling because they have nothing for the game at the moment?(most likely)
I think they're trying to get people to suck up to Disney for posting a decent update. Yippe.

I hate when Disney puts filler in the game news. It's nothing new, they already even advertised this... it's almost as useless as advertising new peddler outfits... when they're the same as last year.

Got rank 4 on a frigate- it's pretty sweet. I love the epic broadsides, and I think it's a pretty good ship for gold hunting, and cheap to upgrade compared to most upgrades...

Also... apparently 'macabre' means ghastly and horrible... oh my...

BTW post 999- my last three digit post. :)

Back