V O R T E X

:woot:I'm so glad its over!!! Sunday was a good day for ship sinking, and I dont want to sink another Navy ship anytime soon... kidding of course.
sun ships2.jpg

wow almost 4000 wow katehow i miss the game ads that would be shown on TV during Spongbob
good sailing song
i thought this was so funny i had the share this will you guys :)better shot of the carddoes anyone still know this song ?? :)

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 89.JPG
    89.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
another funny from me

Attachments

• pirates.jpg
    pirates.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 112
;) ;) As Vortex celebrates its 1 year anniversary today, I'd like to thank each and every one of our members for making it the most enjoyable and greatest guild in the Caribbean. Mick and a handful of pirates started this guild a year ago today and it has grown to max capacity many times. and folks still want in and its no wonder, with pirates like you all, it will prosper for many more years. I'm proud of you all, keep pirating the way you do, be helpful and kind, and I look forward to another year just like this one!! Party on mates!!
awesome.jpg

;);) As Vortex celebrates its 1 year anniversary today, I'd like to thank each and every one of our members for making it the most enjoyable and greatest guild in the Caribbean. Mick and a handful of pirates started this guild a year ago today and it has grown to max capacity many times. and folks still want in and its no wonder, with pirates like you all, it will prosper for many more years. I'm proud of you all, keep pirating the way you do, be helpful and kind, and I look forward to another year just like this one!! Party on mates!! View attachment 56644

Happpy Birthday V O R T E X

COUPLE PICS I HAD IN MY FILES TO SHARE, DOUBLE LEVEL UP WITH FLYNN AND I, CHICKEN DANCE WITH FLYNN AND I, AND THE 4 AMIGOS ON THE DOCK, MISCHIEF, NOELLE, HECTORAND I.....ENJOY!level up.jpgchicken dance.jpgamigos1.jpgamigos.jpgann4.jpgann4.jpg

Photos i have that i have taken of a few of my guild mates me and flynn me and hector me kate and flynn

Attachments

• screenshot_2013-08-22_21-28-06.jpg
    screenshot_2013-08-22_21-28-06.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 93
  • screenshot_2013-08-22_20-55-29.jpg
    screenshot_2013-08-22_20-55-29.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 106
  • screenshot_2013-08-20_20-01-35.jpg
    screenshot_2013-08-20_20-01-35.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 105
  • screenshot_2013-08-23_22-39-59.jpg
    screenshot_2013-08-23_22-39-59.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 85
Very nice Billy!!! Post all you can, they will be memories...:arrrrr:VORTEX, as I write this with a very sad heart, I truly want to thank all of you for making my last 3 months as your Guild Master very enjoyable. Our guild was one of the best in the Caribbean and was maxed until the game ended. You all had a part in making our guild what it was. I had the opportunity of speaking with a couple Disney Game Masters during the last hour of the game. I'm certain they feel the same way, although they have no control over the game ending. I wish all of you the best, and do hope you find a game as great as this one was. A few of us are trying 'Voyage Century' as it seems to be about as close to POTCO as I've found. Time will tell. Again, Thank You All!!!!!
screenshot_2013-09-19_14-16-42.jpg

:flag1:

VORTEX,

I will miss everyone of you fine pirates. I'm sickened, literally and figuratively, that my last days/months of POTCO were riddled with illness. I couldn't even make it online yesterday. I was heartbroken, and I'll regret that forever I suppose.

I'm so glad to have met you all. Kate and Elle, a very special thanks goes to you both. Thank you so very much. YOU TWO made VORTEX work and made it great fun. I along with many others cannot thank you enough. SUPER Kudos to both of you plucky pirates. I leaned upon both very heavily in the end and you both DID NOT disappoint. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you so very much ladies. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you all VORTEX. I'LL MISS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. Fair winds VORTEX.

Forever Mates in my heart.

Love Most Sincerely,
James P. Johnson
(AKA Mick Goldnuggets, James Gunrage, Salem Morgana, Drago Dark Rage, and Blaze Edgefoote.)
(Co-Founder of VORTEX)
(Former Guildmaster of VORTEX)
(Player of POTCO for over 5 years)
(Humble, yet audacious, Pirate)

;) :flag::parrot::p:arrrrr: :skullpeak: :pirate ship:

VORTEX,

I will miss everyone of you fine pirates. I'm sickened, literally and figuratively, that my last days/months of POTCO were riddled with illness. I couldn't even make it online yesterday. I was heartbroken, and I'll regret that forever I suppose.

I'm so glad to have met you all. Kate and Elle, a very special thanks goes to you both. Thank you so very much. YOU TWO made VORTEX work and made it great fun. I along with many others cannot thank you enough. SUPER Kudos to both of you plucky pirates. I leaned upon both very heavily in the end and you both DID NOT disappoint. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you so very much ladies. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you all VORTEX. I'LL MISS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. Fair winds VORTEX.

Forever Mates in my heart.

Love Most Sincerely,
James P. Johnson
(AKA Mick Goldnuggets, James Gunrage, Salem Morgana, Drago Dark Rage, and Blaze Edgefoote.)
(Co-Founder of VORTEX)
(Former Guildmaster of VORTEX)
(Player of POTCO for over 5 years)
(Humble, yet audacious, Pirate)
:flag1:i be an old member and still friends with many those be fine words a sign of a great gm was glad to be ye mate

;) :flag::parrot::p:arrrrr: :skullpeak: :pirate ship:
:rumgone:this is tkay just wanted to say hi to my vortex familythis is tkay and mrs croc my face book is tammy k johnson live in clearwater fla. ........ also mr cr is allan johnson on face book come look us up please
:rumgone:this is tkay just wanted to say hi to my vortex familythis is tkay and mrs croc my face book is tammy k johnson live in clearwater fla. ........ also mr cr is allan johnson on face book come look us up please
plz how do i get hold of u on face book

Back