Victory Feast A Big Success

Serena Eclipse

Notorious Pirate
feast1.PNG

feast2.PNG

feast3.PNG

I like meeting GMs, for some reason, it makes an occasion a little more special when a GM is around. Almost like finally we get in touch with a 'real' character, since they talk, not just some imaginary names.

Anyways ... I noticed something ... they never (or I never knew) change outfits! What's up with that? I think I heard that GM Katherine Harcourt was the stylish one; the one who cares about her appearance. I didn't notice her appearance enough though, because she didn't show up that many times either. But the rest of them ... the have the same outfit time after time. They need to wear something 'shocking' ... ;), something that we don't have on the game, like the NPCs ... so that we'd get 'jealous' ... :lol1:

With GM Thatch Roberts. He didn't say much, especially not about the upcoming updates, if that was what you were looking for.

screenshot_2011-11-26_19-37-20.jpg

screenshot_2011-11-26_19-37-36.jpg

screenshot_2011-11-26_19-38-30.jpg

screenshot_2011-11-26_19-38-43.jpg

If you go to Disney Potco website, News about upcoming events is announced there. Be diligent to check there, or here on the Forums (News and Updates Forum) to stay updated!
http://piratesonline.go.com/

Rule of Thumb: Most events are annual events; they repeat every year approximately at the same time. So you can expect to have the same event around the same time next year.

If you go to Disney Potco website, News about upcoming events is announced there. Be diligent to check there, or here on the Forums (News and Updates Forum) to stay updated!
http://piratesonline.go.com/

Rule of Thumb: Most events are annual events; they repeat every year approximately at the same time. So you can expect to have the same event around the same time next year.
LOL Jade, the Disney Potco website is a forum, just like this- I think you mean the POTCO website.

I like meeting GMs, for some reason, it makes an occasion a little more special when a GM is around. Almost like finally we get in touch with a 'real' character, since they talk, not just some imaginary names.

Anyways ... I noticed something ... they never (or I never knew) change outfits! What's up with that? I think I heard that GM Katherine Harcourt was the stylish one; the one who cares about her appearance. I didn't notice her appearance enough though, because she didn't show up that many times either. But the rest of them ... the have the same outfit time after time. They need to wear something 'shocking' ... ;), something that we don't have on the game, like the NPCs ... so that we'd get 'jealous' ... :lol1:

I think if he did that Jade he would get mobbed by everybody.

Back