Tip  Want is the point of retraining a weapon?

Javan Forever

Buccaneer
well the real reason for doing this is simple. This applies mostly for basic member access tho. If you want to change the amount of skill points you have on a skill just retrain your weapon. I do it all the time well because my access has expired.

And ALways, I Mean Always Remember.......... There are noobs no matter where you go now-ah-days!!!:lol1:

I retrain my weapons for certain reasons. Bear in mind, I'm not an SvS-er or PvP-er, so those who are, will definitely have different reasons. My reasons are:

1. To master my weapon/to get the best rep. For certain weapon, I can get better rep (even thought it will take longer), if I set skills on top (mostly) on 1, and skills at the bottom/passive skills (mostly) on 5. Skills in the center mostly on 1 and some of them really have no use/don't help level up that weapon.

2. Once I master that weapon, I will retrain to change my skill sets in order to take the most damage.

3. For a special purpose. For instance, to rank on ships, I will set my left and right broadsides on 5, and take cover on 5.

I do it because I sometimes accidentally out a skill point on like taunt which I dont use I can go back and get rid of the skill point I used and reuse it

Back