War of the Immortals

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
A 100% Free-To-Play (Max everything) game from Prefect World Entertainment.​
War of the Immortals is Perfect World’s new MMORPG set in a world based on myth and legends. Players embody one of many classes as they travel, fight, and craft their way through their favorite environments. War of the Immortals is one of those games that doesn’t try to bring too many new ideas to the table, but what it does, it does tolerably well. Though it is a grinding experience similar to other MMOs, War of the Immortals offers interesting classes, bright environments, cinematic backgrounds and a pet collection system much worthy of mention. - MMO Hut
I have yet to dive deep into this game, but so far its pretty nice. You get many perks for being free. Although making purchases in the in-game store is helpful, its not required to play through the game. The section of classes is wide, and has a style to fit most anyone. (For the classes and more details see here) I personally recommend being a Magus, Heretic, or Ranger. There is a lot to lean, I'm still fairly new and don't know a lot.. I think it has a 'sister' game, Battle of the Immortals. If anyone joins let me know, I have yet to see anyone see exchange words directly ._.​
I will try to answer any questions!

Back