Wazzup? :D Im Liz x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥~Liz~♥

Dockworker
Ello fellow pirates! :D Im new around here :p im playing POTCO again. I actually already know how to get around this place o: since i just got done playing Freerealms their Freerealms Insiders website is exactly like this, but i do need a little help around since this is new to me :] i do have a few questions so if anyone could help thanks!
♥ Whats the main forum you guys usually talk on?
♥ Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Again im Liz! :] I love this game! Much better than playing Freerealms for 2 years straight haha!

Heya Liz! Welcome aboard! Glad to have to in the ultimate Pirates Forums! ;)

Every forum here is packed with contents, but the most informative ones for pirate players are probably the middle section forums (POTCO Discussion forums - game related ones). Take your time and browse around, you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

Welcome aboard Liz!!

I'm one of the forum's Moderators - we help with organization and dealing with issues. If you ever need any help, do not hesitate to ask! Additionally, a full list of our staff can be found here:
https://piratesforums.co/staff/

As Jade said above, every forum here is filled with posts. If you are looking for game information and general help, I would recommend General Discussion - or if you want to look at screen shots or post any kind of media, check out Videos and Screenshots. This forum covers a wide variety of topics in game - just click around and I'm sure something might catch your eye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back