Graphics Problem We can not enjoy the game

Pirata jOHn

Sea Legs
Well, I have this bug I don't know why I have playtime from 10; 00 today and I couldn't play I had play time of 13:00 and also played normal now I have my playtime of 17:00 and this buggy the game please help me clear that I enter the game I hope to load the map and crashes on loading screen but the game continues to run '-'

Attachments

• 15681644_356520504717185_1819558656_o (1).png
    15681644_356520504717185_1819558656_o (1).png
    535.6 KB · Views: 60
There's a lot of issues regarding connecting to servers, connecting to the game, etc. You need to keep on trying and be patient at the same time. Keep in mind, you're not the only one and lots of people are having these issues.

You can also try turning off "Fancy Loading Screen" in your Game Settings on while you are on the pirate selection screen.

There's a lot of issues regarding connecting to servers, connecting to the game, etc. You need to keep on trying and be patient at the same time. Keep in mind, you're not the only one and lots of people are having these issues.

You can also try turning off "Fancy Loading Screen" in your settings on your main pirate selection screen.
I'm 2 hours trying to log in and my playtime ends in 1 hour LOL

I wanna support the game with bugs i founded... but, the answer for why not is pretty simple: i need a beta key... anyway.

Oh, that bug. I have it too, I've been stuck for a few days now. No setting will get you out of it, I've already toggled them all. Someone just posted in another thread that they were able to escape by joining a low population server, so that might be a workaround you can try. If that fails, I'm afraid there's not much you can do about it for now. I contacted them about it already and they told me they don't have a way to get players out of it until they permanently fix the bug.

For everyone else, DO NOT land at Padres!

Oh, that bug. I have it too, I've been stuck for a few days now. No setting will get you out of it, I've already toggled them all. Someone just posted in another thread that they were able to escape by joining a low population server, so that might be a workaround you can try. If that fails, I'm afraid there's not much you can do about it for now. I contacted them about it already and they told me they don't have a way to get players out of it until they permanently fix the bug.

For everyone else, DO NOT land at Padres!
really, this place I'm stuck kk , To solve and so be in a low population Server?

Back