Idea Weapon Pieces/Upgrades

Bonny Anne

Wanted Pirate
I was browsing the forums and came across the thread for making your own weapon cards. When I came across this weapon card done by @Sparky Wonderwolf
EssenceOfNoob.png

Obviously meant to be a meme, it got me thinking, what if we had weapon pieces/upgrades like this.

These pieces for weapons would provide small to medium sized boosts based on rarity to make a weapon more powerful by boosting a skill or just damage of the weapon. Some ideas for weapon pieces would be:
Sword: Hilt/Blade
Gun: Barrel/Grip
Staff: Charm/Trinket
Grenade: Fuse
Dagger: Blade/Grip
Doll: Material

Enhancements could include: Defense Penetration, Damage Boost, Skills Boost, Additional Resistance

Maybe a new tab for weapon modification in the sea chest would be added where you could rearrange the upgrades/mods with more detail.

Thats about all I can think about for now, let me know what you think!

Last edited:
An argument could be made for further utilizing the fifth slot (charms/rams/spyglasses/globes/charts/etc.) on the weapons belt by expanding past their current use of solely for sailing, I am sure. To my knowledge the fifth slot is really only used for enhancing sea related abilities, and nothing more. Something similar to what you are suggesting could possibly implemented rather feasibly by utilizing this slot. Would be interesting to see and change many things with regard to combat if it were to be pursued. A change that I personally would welcome. I'm glad to have served as an inspiration to someone, even if it was by meme.

An argument could be made for further utilizing the fifth slot (charms/rams/spyglasses/globes/charts/etc.) on the weapons belt by expanding past their current use of solely for sailing, I am sure. To my knowledge the fifth slot is really only used for enhancing sea related abilities, and nothing more. Something similar to what you are suggesting could possibly implemented rather feasibly by utilizing this slot. Would be interesting to see and change many things with regard to combat if it were to be pursued. A change that I personally would welcome. I'm glad to have served as an inspiration to someone, even if it was by meme.
Yes ! I would like to see a 2nd item for sailing , rams / charts , etc . , I'm always swapping ... or forget to switch from my chart to my ram !

Back