(Weekly Event) Pirates Forums Ocean Raid

Bill Mac Jones

Wanted Pirate
I would like to introduce a new event that I, Bill Mac Jones, your hero, your savior, your father, will be hosting every Monday.

Introduction

Every week, we will raid the ocean as one giant fleet. This will be a great chance for everyone to meet other pirates from the forums, and to receive massive amounts of gold and materials.

Details

How this event will go down;
  • All pirates in the event will meet on the main dock of Padres Del Fuego at 7:00 P.M. EST (Eastern Standard Time) on every Sunday.
  • We will all gather, talk, and wait for other participants who have not arrived yet (10 Minutes). It is best that you arrive on time, or 10 minutes later. If we start without you, you must either find us somehow, or wait at the dock for us to port. We will make several trips.
  • I will crew everyone who is listed to be a participant in the event, and nobody else.
  • At 7:10 (No exceptions, unless barely anyone has arrived) we will start the raid! Everyone must go on their own ships, if possible, so we can have many ships in the fleet. You may gather a crew of people not in the event (For example, set ship to public, or invite friends to be on your ship), but everyone in the event will have their own ship.
  • We will all launch our ships. Do not start sailing until I give the signal. We must all travel together in order to be a team.
  • You will all follow the leading ship (My ship, but on some occasions, I may allow others to be the fleet leaders as well). We will raid the ocean and fight hunters/warships together! ALWAYS follow the lead ship. If you leave the fleet, you will be kicked from the crew and taken out of the event for the rest of the night.
  • When it is time to port, I will let everyone know. The only time you may port other than the designated time, is when your ship is in critical health. However, we should all do our best to protect each other.
  • When we port, we will dispatch again if there is enough time. Most likely, we will be able to make a couple of trips.
  • The event will end at 9:00 PM, EST. No exceptions. If you don't port at the designated time, you will be disqualified from the event, and possibly from the next Ocean Raid.
It is important to follow the rules. And most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Recap

Let's make sure we all have our facts straight.
  • The event will take place once a week, Every Sunday, starting at 7:00 PM EST.
  • We will wait on the dock from 7:00-7:10. The event will start from there.
  • Event will end at 9:00 PM EST.
Apply for the event down below in the comments. I look forward to seeing many faces from here! :arrrrr: By the way, the first one will be NEXT week, not today.I'm a little upset nobody is noticing this....

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, glad to have u aboard! Let's try to get this thread noticed! And it will be on the quietest server, which will be determined on the Night of the Raid, a couple of hours before. You will have to check back to this thread to find the server.Is anyone else doing this?? Im gonna have to cancel this event if nobody does.Nobody signed up for this event, so it's not gonna go on this week. Come on, people! Join the fun!Some silly little man peach edited my post, saying that I will be hosting this event every monday.. Could have been a typo on my part, but someone please fix this

Last edited by a moderator:
Back