Results are only viewable after voting.
I use Chrome religiously.

post-featured-image-5021-1.jpg

I've heard whispers of it.

<offtopic>
Initially I thought about this old PC game:

20568_front.jpg

</offtopic>
rofl I didn't know they had a game for that! They look so weird. My brother has actual Sea-Monkeys growing ("hatching" is the right term, I suppose?) in his room. It's odd to think about how these little shrimp just unfreeze from eggs and lead a purposeless life. hahaha

Hmm... Seems to be no love for Opera. I used it for a while and enjoyed it, but Chrome just feels like it is on another level.

Also, if you are interested in Opera, but aren't quite sold on it I recommend Vivaldi. I use it secondary to Chrome and enjoy its customization features.

I used to use Chrome but it started running slow and clunky on my computer, and would actually slow down my computer itself. So, I looked into Opera, which is what I use now. I could import all of my Chrome bookmarks over to Opera and you can get an Opera plugin to use Chrome plugins, so there was extra incentive for me to just stay using Opera and get rid of Chrome. It's very fast, the user interface is friendly, and I think it's a fantastic and underrated browser.

I use Chrome because it is generally faster if you make sure you maintain it, Clear your cache and delete your history and cookies often and you should be good. In most cases I find that alternatives like Firefox are good for one or two things, but over all slower, do not even get me started on internet explorer or Microsoft Edge terrible.... just terrible... these new browsers are trying to copy chrome and FAILING!

Back