Idea What cool things do you want exclusive to TLOPO? I want a

• New ship system. I also would like ship customization, probably new ships and make a really OP ship available in the shop like the Ship of the line( Correct if that is not the name).

• I also would like a raise in the level cap, because in Potco it was too easy to level up. While there should be a raise in the level cap, there should be a day where there is 2x XP, like Friday when the game is heavily populated so members can grind :D.

• My last thing is to add custom weapons, you should be able to collect materials and forge your own custom weapons (This will obviously cost gold)

Below list some things you might want added, to make TLOPO stand out better than the rest. VVVVVVVVVVVVV

(The devs need to take their times, not to say these should be added, since they are working to get the game to a fully baked pork, let's not rush them). But when the game is fully baked you devs better remember this thread Argh! :drink:

What if ship of the line had a crew number requirement, so that instead of just being able to use it whenever you want, you would need to have a certain amount of people with you.

I think it would be a nice way to balance it a bit.

What if ship of the line had a crew number requirement, so that instead of just being able to use it whenever you want, you would need to have a certain amount of people with you.

I think it would be a nice way to balance it a bit.
Ship of the line would have to be really slow though

Creating own weapons would be a grand idea, but that would involve a huge set of custom code....would be neat though, have a custom made 4 barrel pistol named "pea shooter" or something

Back