What If: POTCO Documentary

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
STORY TIME
So one day I thought to myself how great POTCO was and started reflecting on it... then I got this spontaneous idea of "What if there was a documentary that covered everything about it?"

So yes at first it either sounds awesome or completely ridiculous but I thought about it and really, it would be interesting to see what would be in certain aspects of it.

At first I figured, oh you could probably fit all the aspects of POTCO into one sitting but I thought about it and really did and found that it would be more difficult as you got deeper into the game, and found more details that would be vital.

Short (Lazy!) Version
What if: POTCO Documentary of everything (history and social and culture etc.) in POTCO?

Conclusion
In any case I was wondering.. what if this was actually done? What if we covered all the important parts of POTCO? What made it the game we loved despite the more advanced gaming choices out there?

I would love to hear the varying opinions on such a thing and if it were to be done who would want to direct the way it goes.

Ah... As far as informational purposes go, I've already got this covered.

As for fanon/culture, the old Pirates Online Players wiki (I believe it changed names, however) is a good source for all of that.

Ah... As far as informational purposes go, I've already got this covered.

As for fanon/culture, the old Pirates Online Players wiki (I believe it changed names, however) is a good source for all of that.

I never saw your video and honestly didn't know when I would get around to watch it. As far as fanon/culture, Pirates Online Players Wiki while a good source, is not at all the entire overview of culture, fanon though maybe. (They did change names) I consider the site and the way it is now structured is more so a family than a site of fanon as most members there are ones that have stayed since 2011 or 2012. Most pirates players I'd say have much more to contribute to the department of culture of POTCO as realy imo, there are many parts that the site can not cover other than perhaps country role-playing.

Back