• Storm chaser

• Fire Storm

• Fortune Hunter

• Skull And Bones

• Copperhead

Results are only viewable after voting.

OrionSenpai

Honorable Pirate
I've gotten a lot of different answers from a lot of different people, and I was hoping to hear more so I could find the most common answer, or best put answer.

Seeing how Sloops benefit from their speed and handling, making it a Storm Chaser will benefit it greatly with better speed (from the original Streamline upgrade branch) and power from Thunderbolt shot chance.

Well you will never see a fully upgraded copper being sunk getting boxed in by multiple bad sailors and a gazillion hunters and warships. You also can round up a dozen ships and pick 'em off easily on a royals run. If you love sailing and speed, Storm is fun too. I say one of each. :piratedance:

I'm personally going for Storm Chaser. I advise you to do the same. Here's a handy Pros and Cons on Storm Chasers:

PROS:

• Utilizes and emphasizes the sloops ability to maneuver fast
  • From Streamlined, is the cheapest upgrade path only requiring Pine in bulk, and 200,000 gold to complete (least out of all War Ships)
  • Thunderbolt ammo which I beleive does the most damage (Correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Looks great.
CONS:
  • None

I'm personally going for Storm Chaser. I advise you to do the same. Here's a handy Pros and Cons on Storm Chasers:

PROS:

• Utilizes and emphasizes the sloops ability to maneuver fast
  • From Streamlined, is the cheapest upgrade path only requiring Pine in bulk, and 200,000 gold to complete (least out of all War Ships)
  • Thunderbolt ammo which I beleive does the most damage (Correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Looks great.
CONS:
  • None
Thunderbolt is actually second most, with explosive (copperhead) dealing more total damage. Storm Chaser is still a better option though, and thunderbolts are by no chance "weak"

I'm a fan of Storm Chaser and Copperhead, in no particular order. I also like Fortune Hunter War Sloops, but I'd pick one of (or both of!) the other two first.

Thunderbolt is actually second most, with explosive (copperhead) dealing more total damage. Storm Chaser is still a better option though, and thunderbolts are by no chance "weak"
I concur with this statement. See the link in my signature about ship hulls and broadsides for actual numbers!

Back