What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hexskull

Wiki Staff
Ok so some things went down in my guild and I'm Guildmaster and Some people said some things that I won't repeat and My Co GM left and I had to boot someone for starting a fight. I really don't know what to do and am considering leaving my guild. I figured I could rely on my trusty mates on the forums to help me out with this problem. Thanks in advance for anything!

uh oh... I don't really got any advice but that sounds sad .... so good luck :) If you need a guild I'm in McRaging and you could join it if you'd like :D

It's really up to you actually. I've stated in the other threads that I've gone through a similar situation (I wasn't the gm, but I had to act as a gm at one point when my gm wanted to 'explore' the guild world out there. I stayed behind trying to hold the guild together). If you think that your guild is worth saving, I'd shrug things off and move on. With different sets of ppl, except for a handful of faithful ppl who stay behind and have the same commitment as you do to revive the guild, and start over. It is possible. There are big guilds out there that used to be some of the strongest and most respectful guilds, and they had their time of going down the hill. And recently a few ppl wanted to revive them to their previous glory.

But if you think that bad atmosphere lingers in the guild and gives a bad aura to the entire guild beyond repair, then it's probably time to tell the entire guild that you'd dissolve it. And start a brand new guild. You may still carry some of the old members with you (I'm in that situation with one of my guilds right now, where my gm started a new guild). Close the pages of the old history, and open a brand new history and image with the new guild. Starting fresh energizes the members of the old guild that come with you as well.

On another case, my other gm just decided that he was done with guild responsibilities, and prefered to join another guild as regular member/officer. Whatever you decide to do, good luck!

I don't really have much advice other than if you decide to leave I would hand over the gm position to a trusted guild mate unless you want to dissolve the guild.

I got some good advice from my friend Tom Hooksilver GM of Masters and it helped me get more people and I'm fine Now

I got some good advice from my friend Tom Hooksilver GM of Masters and it helped me get more people and I'm fine Now

Hey Jason! I'm his player friend, and I've been trying to ask him to join the Forums, would you ask him too? And I will ask him again. Thanks! :)

Jason....I have one small tip....Be with your guild as much as possible....A good GM is one who is there to help and answer quest questions, plus to watch for any drama. (This also includes your Senior Officers.)

Jason....I have one small tip....Be with your guild as much as possible....A good GM is one who is there to help and answer quest questions, plus to watch for any drama. (This also includes your Senior Officers.)
Aye I hang out with my guild all the time. We are always looting and hanging on Abassa repping the guild lol. Plus like I said Tom Hooksilver my good friend and GM of Masters helped me out a lot with my guild and we are doing good. I got rid of the people that started drama. Therefore my guild is once again AWESOME and still InSaNe!

Aye I hang out with my guild all the time. We are always looting and hanging on Abassa repping the guild lol. Plus like I said Tom Hooksilver my good friend and GM of Masters helped me out a lot with my guild and we are doing good. I got rid of the people that started drama. Therefore my guild is once again AWESOME and still InSaNe!
congratz, oh and I know Tom too XD

Jason, even if my advice might be a little late, I bet you can use this again if the situation arises. Stick to your guild through thick and thin. Anyone can make a guild, but it takes a detirmened man to make a great one.

As they say; "a captian must go down with his ship!"

Remember, of course, that this is a GAME, and should be ENJOYABLE. If your guild isn't enjoyable, find one that is. Period.

Remember, of course, that this is a GAME, and should be ENJOYABLE. If your guild isn't enjoyable, find one that is. Period.

"I'm not saying to marry the girl, just take her out!"
If he feels like he wants to go through making his guild better I think he should do it. It is tough but rewarding.

Yeah Like I said everything is cool now all the Drama ppl are gone and I am happy with my guild because we Will be the best in the Caribbean! Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back