Discussion What shows or movie you guys are binging

While I was on an airplane two days ago, I was watching "Central Intelligence" not because of how funny it is (it isn't really that funny) but because Kevin Hart (soul animal) is in it. Currently, I'm watching "Lost", quite the fantastic TV show. I recommend everyone to watch it if they haven't already (kind of an older show, 2004 was the first season).

While I was on an airplane two days ago, I was watching "Central Intelligence" not because of how funny it is (it isn't really that funny) but because Kevin Hart (soul animal) is in it. Currently, I'm watching "Lost", quite the fantastic TV show. I recommend everyone to watch it if they haven't already (kind of an older show, 2004 was the first season).

The only problem with Lost is that if you don't watch each episode in order, you get kind of, well, lost. It was a good series though.

Where do I even begin... First the DC shows, love DC, Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl. Then come the marvel shows, all of whats on netflix including iron fist. Occasionally I'll catch up with walking dead. I also still watch Supernatural. As far as web series go and I'm sure a few of you already know, RWBY, and the best show ever, Red vs Blue (lol I will fight any of you on that). and also Stranger Things when the next season comes out, and Doctor who.

I went to watch The Boss Baby earlier today and surprisingly it was a fun movie. I didn't know much about it going to watch it, but it thoroughly made me smile and laugh at its comedy and references. I also went and watch Hidden Figures the week before and that's also a good movie to watch and overall interesting as well as a snippet of history. I would recommend both easily.

When I do get around to it, I enjoy the random assortment of The Flash, Arrow, The Expanse and Sherlock. These cover Superheroes, Space Operas and Mystery, which means I'm set for a while... ;)

The Expanse and Sherlock in particular are brilliant, I haven't kept up with Flash/Arrow as much lately. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are awesome. That is all that needs to be said. :excited:

For movies, obviously PotC, but also Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on May 5th. GotG is one of the only superhero movies I can enjoy on a consistent basis and have a laugh while I'm at it. Excellent blend of humor and action - and James Gunn is returning to direct Vol. 3!

Currently I'm binging on The Vampire Diaries. I have recently binged on Reign, The Tudors, Friends, The White Queen.. just to name a few.

Criminal Minds and a little bit of Star Trek. Going to see if they have the PotC movies on Netflix.

I started watching Chicago Med today and its amazing!! It coincides with the other Chicago series but I don't think I can keep up with those as well even though they seem interesting :)

Back