What to do if your playtime is lost due to updates:

skolotun

Honorable Pirate
1. Scream and yell and get all of your rage out somewhere other than these forums.
2. Understand that this game is still in development, hence the playtime feature being implemented in the first place.
3. Realize that sacrifice needs to be made in order to improve the game and fix the issues.
4. Look deeply into yourself and see that the update is usually no more than 30 minutes long, while your playtime is three hours long.
5. Appreciate the times that you do have to play the game, and enjoy them while you can.
6. Check back into the launcher frequently, but don't stress about it. Eat some cookies, watch TV, play a different game while you're waiting. Stressing out is only going to make the wait seem longer.
7. Find every opportunity to get a beta key. I was a lucky fart who dug one up after digging for many playtimes.

Follow all of these steps in order to achieve best results.

3. Realize that sacrifice needs to be made in order to improve the game and fix the issues.
^ I agree
6. Check back into the launcher frequently, but don't stress about it. Eat some cookies, watch TV, play a different game while you're waiting. Stressing out is only going to make the wait seem longer.
I 100% AGREE!

Speaking of sacrifices... *noms on cookie*

cuddle with your wubbie!
eat lotsa bbq
or...chili cheese fries smothered in bacon
surf the web for your own war brig... and a villa in tortuga to go with it!

Haha! Well put, had a good laugh from that!

A little advise for if/when they add loot able keys again.
I've found three keys during my time playing
1st from a Grave Digger in Port Royal Graveyard as I was walking by
2nd from a Hired-Gun in Fort. Charles
3rd from a Ancient Trap on Outcast Isle

My point from this is don't waste your time hoping to find a key by digging. It's horribly boring, competitive and frankly not worth wasting even a second of your play slot. Just play the game, maybe try for a Cursed Sword or farm Rep, you might find a key during your search.

Oh and remember, Beta isn't forever :D

Back