What was your favorite weapon type in POTCO?

What was your favorite weapon in POTCO?

• Total voters
The title pretty much states what I'm about to say. What was your favorite weapon type in POTCO? If you didn't understand what this thread was about by just reading the title, you're an imbecile. (jk) So, which was your favorite? I always liked the Broadsword and Gun the best. However, I also liked the Cutlass because when you got perfect slashes, it did a lot of damage. I was also a jumper in PvP so I had to use a Cutlass a lot more than a Broadsword. I also liked Guns a lot but I found it absolutely ridiculous that you couldn't shoot humans. I mean, come on! It's POTCO! Pirates don't live by any rules like that! Oh well, I still did like the Gun weapon a lot. Anyways, what was your favorites?

Davy Redfoote was a gunslinger, loved repeaters, skullbone was my favorite. Master Crafted was great for Tormenta and i liked Gatling for invasions or any undead skeles. I looted all the famed repeaters and kept most of them, wasn't as big a fan of pistols. :bang:Davy Redfoote was a gunslinger, loved repeaters, skullbone was my favorite. Master Crafted was great for Tormenta and i liked Gatling for invasions or any undead skeles. I looted all the famed repeaters and kept most of them, wasn't as big a fan of pistols. :bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was grenades -_-.......... it's not even a option really?

I knew I forgot something... Sorry xD I was in a rush and I really had to hurry so when I made the thread, I forgot to put that option. I actually didn't think anyone would pick that o_o... Since I never used grenades, I forgot about them existing... Sorry!

I knew I forgot something... Sorry xD I was in a rush and I really had to hurry so when I made the thread, I forgot to put that option. I actually didn't think anyone would pick that o_o... Since I never used grenades, I forgot about them existing... Sorry!
I found all famed cursed besides Whalebone using only grenades and have screens to prove it...... I LOVED grenades and I knew a easy glitch to my staige charge light as Normal grenade toss and ran around Torementa staging everything! XD

Back