What We Fight For

Ohhhh I wish I could give you 1,000 likes!! Very well done Basil!! I enjoyed watching it :)
JFR Seal of Approval.png

I LOVE IT! I have left a message on your YouTube channel as well. I love how the song set up the entire atmosphere and everything flowed nicely. Great editing between both games, and I envy the details on the ships on POTBS ... with those crew on board and one crew member climbing up the ropes (?). Excellent job! Very well worth waiting for!

johsealofapproval2.png

Im impressed, very nice video! Ive heard about Pirates of the Burning Seas before, and I agree with you Leo, sailing looks pretty awesome ;) Im gonna check it out.

Ohhhh I wish I could give you 1,000 likes!! Very well done Basil!! I enjoyed watching it :)
View attachment 26658
I LOVE IT! I have left a message on your YouTube channel as well. I love how the song set up the entire atmosphere and everything flowed nicely. Great editing between both games, and I envy the details on the ships on POTBS ... with those crew on board and one crew member climbing up the ropes (?). Excellent job! Very well worth waiting for!

View attachment 26659
Two Seals of Approval?! Heck yeah! Thanks Guys!

View attachment 26659
Aye, a few of them were climbing up ropes. There's even a person who falls into the water after his ship gets hit.

WoW, Great Video mate. This actually makes me want to check out POTBS. The ships, water and sailing looks awesome. Great video over all. Really made me watch till the end.
Make sure your Computer can handle it. I had everything on max

Back