Whats the chance of recovering pre-island update?

Was Tormenta any different? I thought it was just the big 3 islands
Yes, it had a different layout prior to the new islands, I personally never saw it... I was a Basic Access member so I only got the chance to see PDF, PR, and Tortuga as Tormenta was too high leveled for me so I didn't bother.

Yes, it had a different layout prior to the new islands, I personally never saw it... I was a Basic Access member so I only got the chance to see PDF, PR, and Tortuga as Tormenta was too high leveled for me so I didn't bother.
No way I had no idea. Do you know how many other islands were different?

Here are some links that I've found of Old Tormenta... some courtesy of @Mike Wass
https://piratesforums.co/threads/your-old-potco-pics.2363/page-7#post-169859 -- Courtesy of Captain Redfoote
https://piratesforums.co/threads/your-old-potco-pics.2363/page-7#post-169863 -- Courtesy of Mike Wass <3

Here is a video of Old Tormenta that I copied the URL from a specific point in the video (3:48 is where it starts).
View: https://youtu.be/RG9kMMgqcJE?t=228

(*I did not check the video for NSFW content, so if there is any... I apologize--it's probably safe though.)

For some reason I can't recall the Old Tortuga but I do PR and PDF and Tormenta Caves ! I liked the Old PDF better and Tormenta ! Arrrr ! Even have a Map on the wall next to me but Ravens Cove Is Not there ! lol

Anyone remember old Tormenta layout?
I remember it. Personally I think the old layout was tougher. Definitely didn't want to be there without friends lol. Maybe that was just me lol. But it was a great way to get friends/guilds together to fight the enemies.
Also, if adding the old islands back would bring lag, not sure if I would be for that.

I remember it. Personally I think the old layout was tougher. Definitely didn't want to be there without friends lol. Maybe that was just me lol. But it was a great way to get friends/guilds together to fight the enemies.
Also, if adding the old islands back would bring lag, not sure if I would be for that.
I think it was a little tougher, but you gotta remember the level cap was lower as well, for both notoriety and weapons; not to mention we didn't have looting so we were stuck with the weapons from quests or the ones you started with.

Oh wow I remember the old islands! I do miss the old look of Port Royal and Tortuga, they were awesome to run around in! I hope there is someway to add them back in the game.

I want the old closed alpha/beta design where you could sail your ship directly up to docks on the islands. Unfortunately, Disney couldn't figure out how to keep ships glitching through the islands...so it introduced the "can't get into the bays, have to drop anchor way off shore" programming short-cut. -*(

TQQdles™

I want the old closed alpha/beta design where you could sail your ship directly up to docks on the islands. Unfortunately, Disney couldn't figure out how to keep ships glitching through the islands...so it introduced the "can't get into the bays, have to drop anchor way off shore" programming short-cut. -*(

TQQdles™

Man, I remember sailing up to the docks. That was pretty cool, when we could do that.

Back