Why is TLOPO Chat Bigoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 9.25.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 9.25.42 PM.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 65
What you should do now is send something to the support email about the comparison between the two, and not cause issues or try to "expose" the team unnecessarily.. if something isn't done in a few weeks, though, I'd say it would be fair game to be mad.

What you should do now is send something to the support email about the comparison between the two, and not cause issues or try to "expose" the team unnecessarily.. if something isn't done in a few weeks, though, I'd say it would be fair game to be mad.
I put it on white list, but, with all due respect, I don't need your permission/guidance on when I'm allowed to be mad.

Show's over.

Some takeaways:
  • The chat system is whitelist based, not blacklist based. If you can't say something, it may have simply not been added to the whitelist. TLOPO does take suggestions under consideration.
  • Words are added to the whitelist at staff discretion. Some words (and discussions) just don't really have a place here. It's not out of bigotry. Anybody is welcome here, regardless of their identity, so long as they obey the rules.
  • Accidents happen, and it is possible that words that don't belong in-game are added by mistake. It's also possible that words are added with good intentions and then removed based on how their use is observed.
  • Lobbing around baseless accusations and stirring up drama is considered trolling.
Have a nice evening everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back