Wildwoods Tortuga

Redness

Pirate Lord
I had a bug while going out of Wildwoods where my pirate would keep going in and out of wildwoods and Tortuga triggering a loading screen every time. I had to force quit the application and relaunch the game. After the game launched upon character select it crashed, which prompted me to relaunch the game. After I relaunched the game and loaded into the game I noticed that my pirate didn't have any items and his level was 1, so I relaunched the game again which fixed these issues. I don't have any screen shots to back my statement up so I don't know how far this investigation will go. Happy New Year!

wow looks like you had a couple things going on. I haven't experienced the issue with the Wildwoods/Tortuga portal, but I have had that happen with El Suderon/PDF portal. But it just reverted me back into El Suderon where I just turned around and went through the portal again, where it worked that time. That also happens sometimes on Perdida at the Queensnest Portal.

The logging in at Level 1 with no inventory is a known issue. If the game takes too long to load, that almost always happens. I get this when I have several other memory sucking windows open like Twitter, Skype, Facebook etc. It seems for the past few months my Google Chrome periodically crashes from running out of memory, so I play with as few windows open as I can stand, and rarely ever have that issue of Level 1 anymore. (especially skype, man that kills my machine)

Don't need the screenshots in this case mate, it has happened to many of us :) Happy New Years1

Thanks for the response. If what your saying about El Suderon/PDF portal is true, that makes me think its a bug with portals in general!

Back