Question Winter Festival

anything neewwwwww?

Not at the outset. We have some smaller planned things. We get that folks want new stuff with Hollowed Woods / Winter Festival every year, but there's only so many resources to go around in terms of creating new stuff. It was between newer stuff for Winter Festival or getting some permanent new content more developed.

We opted for the latter.

That being said, there probably WILL be some new stuff during December, but don't expect anything huge.

Not at the outset. We have some smaller planned things. We get that folks want new stuff with Hollowed Woods / Winter Festival every year, but there's only so many resources to go around in terms of creating new stuff. It was between newer stuff for Winter Festival or getting some permanent new content more developed.

We opted for the latter.

That being said, there probably WILL be some new stuff during December, but don't expect anything huge.
Capture the Chest?

Capture the Chest?

CTC is working on a schedule independent from the Winter Festival stuff.

We won't be releasing it til it's ready. Hopefully that's still in the fall season (which goes into the December!)

BUT I'm not official spokesperson on this matter. When we have a date or if there is a significant delay, we'll make an announcement about that.

All we want is for it to be the best quality it can be. Something fun and new that is as bug-free and feature complete as possible.

@Mr. Dev will the 12 days be slightly more organized this year? NOT complaining.. just an observation lol. It started out ok last year, then the "12" days stopped coming every day, then it was every other day or so.. then longer (like the devs forgot?) Anywho, just hoping its a little smoother this time :D (Yes, I know you guys have lives and get busy.. again, not complaining). I for one am hoping at least one of those days is either double mats or double Xp!

@Mr. Dev will the 12 days be slightly more organized this year? NOT complaining.. just an observation lol. It started out ok last year, then the "12" days stopped coming every day, then it was every other day or so.. then longer (like the devs forgot?) Anywho, just hoping its a little smoother this time :D (Yes, I know you guys have lives and get busy.. again, not complaining). I for one am hoping at least one of those days is either double mats or double Xp!

Last year was tricky. I won't go into detail, but several folks had some personal emergencies they had to attend to, and as such, posts and events faltered a bit.

Hopefully we're a little more on track this year. ;)

Back