Workaround Workaround for Bugged Resolution

Bentheboss26

Honorable Pirate
I haven't noticed anyone posting this but if your resolution isn't proper or you would like to change it to any custom setting, here is a video that will help you.
Credits to Scoote Print for making this guide! This is not my work just a post to help some of you guys! Hope it helps if you had an issue or you want to change to custom resoloution.

People coming from here watch the video

People coming from here watch the video
It might also be noted that when the config file is changed to your res, the in game option screen may still show 800x600, I know mine does but my res is for sure 1920x1080. I don't look like a duck any more. I believe this works for higher res's as well, but can't be quoted on that.

It might also be noted that when the config file is changed to your res, the in game option screen may still show 800x600, I know mine does but my res is for sure 1920x1080. I don't look like a duck any more. I believe this works for higher res's as well, but can't be quoted on that.
ACTUALLY it does work with ANY resolution although you may crash a bit easier. I set mine to 1360 x 768 because that is what nvidia likes to run smoothly and look good with.

Back