Question Would anyone be interested in joining a Privateering guild?

Would you join a privateering guild?

• Total voters
When the game is fully released, I'm planning on creating a guild for primarily Privateering. I loved doing it yet I never really had reliable mates to go with. I know the release would be far in the future, but I'm just curious if anyone would be interested in joining such a thing.

Im down for joining a privateering guild, Im rushing sailing. So i should have a war frigate on the 3rd day

When the game is fully released, I'm planning on creating a guild for primarily Privateering. I loved doing it yet I never really had reliable mates to go with. I know the release would be far in the future, but I'm just curious if anyone would be interested in joining such a thing.
I'd gladly join it! However my friend and I are going to start one of our own. But I'll gladly add you and help out since I prefered cannon to sailing anyways. I'm mostly farming bosses for good loot, but I always loved SvS! Of course it'd take time maxing out on cannon in order to have cannon ammo like fury, and explosives, etc. maxed out on skill points and passive skills etc. But when it's finished I'll gladly man one of the cannons and help out anyway needed. My pirate's name is Henry Redmartin. So if we ever come across each other in game feel free to add!

Back