Yet another loading issue that makes this game unplayable...

Saltyroast

Sea Legs
Keep trying to log on. Get first loading screen to 100% as normal, then "cannot connect" as normal, then the 2nd loading screen stay s at 0% and the "could not connect to prod-gs-3.tlopo.com:7969 try again?" box appears again. What's going on?

Just a suggestion for the developers: Can we make time slots use time-based on the time you actually spend IN GAME instead of real time? Easily 25% of my time on average is lost due to issues with the game.

Just a suggestion for the developers: Can we make time slots use time-based on the time you actually spend IN GAME instead of real time? Easily 25% of my time on average is lost due to issues with the game.
No, that would defeat the purpose of load-balancing the server with deterministic slot start/stop times.

No, that would defeat the purpose of load-balancing the server with deterministic slot start/stop times.
I think he is right considering that disconnected players are not in game so they actually relief the servers load. I understand it implies some overlapping play times with potentially more players on one slot but then again they will be players disconnected and so on. It's cause and effect, no disconnects no play time overlapping.
Just my 50 cents, I think it's a valid suggestion.

Last edited:
been trying to log in since 8 am ,start of playing time, no luck for the wicked ...finaly got in went fishing on the dock 2 or 3 fish and poof I go ( your connection lost on the server) oh well back to play RUSE. have a nice day everyone be happy , remember its beta soon this game will be stable and we be to play enjoy the time playing again...I will try again later

Back