Question Your Favorite Weapon(s) & Why?

CalvinKadir

Sea Legs
My personal favorite weapon is the voodoo doll. It's versatility really makes it stand out as the ultimate weapon in my arsenal, and about the only weapon I use anyway. I've always been a fan of "dark magic" in games.

iv always had a thing for sabres myself even sence potco also i enjoy some of the stave spells

Ooh, a good question indeed.

It depends on the situation, but for general use I would say pistol. This is mostly due to the pure effectiveness of the weapon, plus it doesn't require much attention to use. (i totally don't browse the forums or youtube during a long looting session, nope! not this focused pirate!)

From a conceptual standpoint I would say the Voodoo staff. It has gotten a bad name for causing lag and being a niche weapon, though I feel it has a lot of potential with its aoe effects. Perhaps a future update will give it some TLC. :)

Throwing knives, no question. Even though they're ranged weapons and totally separate from daggers, their skillset and XP counts toward the dagger anyway. They give more XP than daggers (source), Viper's Nest is super OP at max skill points, and did I mention they look freaking awesome?

My favorite weapon is the Voodoo Staff, par none. The prestige of having these in the early days of POTCO before the addition of loot and weapon rarities. The whole idea behind the staves are ridiculously cool, and I LOVE the flashy attacks. Now that I'm older and understand the concepts of maximizing damage potential, staff has very loosely fallen behind in terms of raw potential, but it still sits as my favorite class of weapons.

tree branch
tree branch.png

I've always loved single shot pistols since POTCO. IMO the lack of aoe is worth the much faster reload and comparable damage.

Back