A Pirate's Tale - A Swashbuckling musical

After two years of work, a brand new musical called A Pirate's Tale debuted last week in Pittsburgh, PA on a ship around the three rivers. To learn more about the show, seeing pictures, videos and more, it's all on the website. The album is also for available for download.

Love to connect with other theater lovers or those who are interested in a swashbuckling theater show coming to your area. Or just connecting with people who are fascinated by the Golden Age of Piracy as much as me.

The website is: www.piratestalemusical.com. Hope to connect with you all. Ahoy... And fair winds to ye...
A Pirate Tale Cover II.png

The website is: www.piratestalemusical.com. Hope to connect with you all. Ahoy... And fair winds to ye...View attachment 60968
Going to look into this as I was wondering if there existed any sort of (pirate-themed) stage-acts/musicals out there. When the opportunity does arise, I was hoping to compose a list as well of all of the dinner theatre/restaurants which pertained to the dramatic "atmosphere" of piracy around the globe. :flag:

Thank you for posting and I welcome you to the forums
. :)

Going to look into this as I was wondering if there existed any sort of (pirate-themed) stage-acts/musicals out there. When the opportunity does arise, I was hoping to compose a list as well of all of the dinner theatre/restaurants which pertained to the dramatic "atmosphere" of piracy around the globe. :flag:

Thank you for posting and I welcome you to the forums
. :)

Thank you so much for welcoming me in and starting this great forum. In doing my research, I realized there is no TRUE original pirate musical out there. Pirates of Penzance is light operetta with a tongue-in-cheek nod to piracy, The Pirate Queen was a Michael Flatley (Lord of the Dance) vehicle to showcase his clogging style that closed very quickly. And re-makes of Treasure Island come and go. So I set out to write a truly original pirate musical. Took two years, but finally did it. I hope you enjoy the site and would love any help / support in giving the show it's "Sea Legs". It is a true labor of love and passion. Thank you again, Shamus. Ahoy.

If you wish to hear or download the album, here's the link:
http://mochalab.bandcamp.com/album/a-pirates-tale

Also created a Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PiratesTale

Hope you like it. And thank you again.

Last edited:
...So I set out to write a truly original pirate musical. Took two years, but finally did it. I hope you enjoy the site and would love any help / support in giving the show it's "Sea Legs". It is a true labor of love and passion...

If you wish to hear or download the album, here's the link:
http://mochalab.bandcamp.com/album/a-pirates-tale

Also created a Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PiratesTale
I really enjoyed the website itself and perhaps it would serve "A Pirate's Tale" the best if the musical was further promoted here on this forums (in a form of an 'advertisement' of some sort, if our forums administrators have some control over that).

@Davy Darkrage @Captain Star

I really enjoyed the website itself and perhaps it would serve "A Pirate's Tale" the best if the musical was further promoted here on this forums (in a form of an 'advertisement' of some sort, if our forums administrators have some control over that).

@Davy Darkrage @Captain Star
That would be absolutely fantastic! I'll even promote your forums on our site. Cross-marketing if you were. Thank you so much for the support and let's talk! Ahoy!

Here is a link to the official promo video for A Pirate's Tale currently playing in Pittsburgh, PA -

We now have a website at: www.PiratesTaleMusical.com and our FB page is www.facebook.com/PiratesTale/
Enjoy and fair winds to ye!

Back