AGE OF EMPIRES IV

I find it sad how AoE IV is going to be exclusive to Win 10. I personally think making something exclusive is a huge mistake. All that's accomplished is shutting out what is undoubtedly a sizeable number of people who don't have Win 10 or don't want it (Like myself).

I find it sad how AoE IV is going to be exclusive to Win 10. I personally think making something exclusive is a huge mistake. All that's accomplished is shutting out what is undoubtedly a sizeable number of people who don't have Win 10 or don't want it (Like myself).
The developers usually get a huge chunk of change that helps them make that decision.... just run a virtual machine of win 10.

Tried Win 10 before...didn't like it. To many bugs. Gonna pass but ty anyway.
He said run a virtual machine, not "get windows 10". Basically running a virtual computer inside your computer, and giving that one windows 10. I'm with you on being displeased about the Windows store. They're doing the same thing for AoE: DE (ugh have to put a space in because emojis) and I am *not* happy about it.

He said run a virtual machine, not "get windows 10". Basically running a virtual computer inside your computer, and giving that one windows 10. I'm with you on being displeased about the Windows store. They're doing the same thing for AoE: DE (ugh have to put a space in because emojis) and I am *not* happy about it.

Let's put this topic aside as this thread is about AoE IV not Win 10 (We can discuss W10 if another thread is made about it). And AoE DE is exclusive as well? Oh that's even more sad :(

Back